Last updated on: April 12th, 2021 18:42 pm
TRIPOD TURNSTILE PRICE IN INDIA carries a two years warranty and durable maintenance and repair support.
We can provide OEM and ODM services.
Tripod turnstile offers a reliable and efficient method to ensure only authorized users are allowed access to each area of a building. These access control tripod turnstile security gates are high efficiency that is easy to handle high volume traffic and terrible conditions. Mairs offer the best tripod turnstile price in India.
- Tripod turnstile price in India is compact and cost-effective entrance solutions.
- The access control tripod turnstile has fully rainproofed 304 stainless steel housing, which is rust-resistant, solid, durable.
- Tripod turnstiles can be mounted for both indoor and outdoor locations. The IP rate is 54
- It has an international standard relay output, which can be easily integrated with all kinds of third-party access control systems (i.e RFID, Fingerprint, Face recognition, Barcode, IR thermometer).
- The gate is a semi-automatic one. You will need to push the arm slightly to open the gate when access is granted.
- The reasonable design and high performance are to ensure the gates can move quickly and accurately, stably and quietly; with low-power consumption, energy conservation, and environment protection.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant, heavy-duty, mold mechanism for extended service life
- The mechanism is mold design. All the components are precise and. It makes the gate system operate smoothly, with low noise. A hydraulic damper can be added.
- The design of the tripod turnstile makes only one person pass at one time.
- Single directional or Bi-directional is options.
- Tripod turnstile price in India.
- LED directional indicator light on top.
- Automatic clock function: if there is an open signal received, but the visitor does not pass through the gate within a specific time (default 5s), the turnstile arm will lock automatically.
- When power off, tripod turnstile arms will drop down automatically to allow free passage, which is complying with fire safety requirements