Last updated on: December 18th, 2020 20:17 pm
FLAP BARRIER TURNSTILE carry a two years warranty and durable maintenance and repair support.
We can provide OEM and ODM service.
Flap Barrier Turnstile provides an efficient and reliable way to ensure only authorized people are allowed to access each area of a building. This is a fast speed flap turnstile that is capable of handling high volume access and abusive conditions.
The flap barrier system comes with a standard electric interface that can easily integrate the common 3rd party access control system, such as bar-code scanner, Token coin collector, time & attendance system, card collector, biometric systems (fingerprint & face recognition), ESD system and fare collection system, etc. It’s one of the most common security turnstiles.
- Flap Barrier turnstile is constructed to control people entering or exiting restricted areas is usually used for high pedestrian traffic flow locations in both directions.
- The flap barrier casing is made of brushed 304 stainless steel which creates a seamless and nice entrance system to blend into most indoor environments.
- It can be integrated with all third-party access control systems (e.g.: RFID access system, Push the button, Fingerprint and face recognition with temperature check).
- In case of emergency, the FlapTurnstile arm will open automatically connecting with the battery or capacitor to allow free passage.
- OpticalFlap Turnstiles are suitable for luxury and elegant entrance solutions.
- The flap turnstile features fast speed, long-life, high-performance and high operation dependability
- Alarm function, in case of illegal intrusion and reverse intrusion.
- The infrared sensor will alarm and LED light will flash to prevent pinch pedestrians.
- Automatic reset function: flap arms will close automatically within 5s in default (can be setting) if passenger delay to
- The flap turnstile will stay in the lock if someone wants to burst in without swiping the RFID card.
- LED directional indicator on top and front post
- Anti-reverse function, the turnstile alarms if someone wants to enter in the reverse direction.
- Bi-direction or single direction running are options