Last updated on: June 21st, 2021 15:20 pm
Full height pedestrian turnstiles carry a 2 years warranty and durable maintenance and repair support.
We can provide OEM and ODM services.
Full height pedestrian turnstiles are designed to control pedestrian entering and exiting, suitable for indoor and outdoor use,
Full height turnstile can be used indoor and outdoor. As the best full height turnstile in Malaysia, It is widely used for train stations, school libraries, government facilities, amusement parks, prisons, football stadiums, apartments, museums, and factory, etc.
Using the standard electrical interface, compatible with ID/IC card, fingerprint, face recognition, an infrared detector, temperature controller, Barcode/QR code, phone app, ESD system, visitor system, etc.
Full height turnstile is integrated with mechanism, electric and micro-controller and various kinds of identification technologies, compatible with IC, ID, bar code, fingerprint reader and so on to provide intelligent control and management to flow control.
- Full Height Pedestrian Turnstiles are often used for high-security access control solutions.
- The gates made of 304 stainless steel which is anti-rust, robust, rigid.
- Full Height Pedestrian Turnstiles are ideal for both indoor and outdoor settings.
- It can be integrated with any kind of access controller system (e.g.: RFID device, Fingerprint, and Biometric device).
- The turnstile gate will open automatically when the power off, It is very safety, to meet fire-control passage requirements.
- With anti-reverse function, stop reversed direction.
- The mechanism is equipped with an automatic regulated hydraulic buffer device. No noise and impact when running.
- Self-restore function, when power on, the system will restart automatically.
- Dual-bearing devices, keeping the gate in balance when there is an external force.
- Single directional or Bi-directional is optional.
- With LED indicator light.
- Can be customized to meet the different requirements for different places.
- Through the control board’s built-in small keyboard, with programmable devices to manage operating status.