Last updated on: December 18th, 2020 19:35 pm
TRIPOD SECURITY GATE carry a 2 years warranty and durable maintenance and repair support.
We can provide OEM and ODM service.
Tripod security gate is a three-arm gate that used in the location that the controlled entrance and exit of crowds are needed. The tripod security gate runs smoothly and effectively by basic operation, and also prevent illegal in and out. Tripod Turnstile is a type of easy, economical crowd-organizing and reliable, entrance gate system. Tripod turnstile is a cost-effective turnstile that suitable for various locations.
- Tripod security gate turnstiles are compact and cost-effective entrance solutions.
- The tripod turnstile has fully rainproofed 304 stainless steel housing, which is rust-resistant, solid, durable.
- Tripod turnstiles can be mounted for both indoor and outdoor locations. The IP rate is 54
- It has an international standard relay output, which can be easily integrated with all kinds of third-party access control systems (i.e RFID, Fingerprint, Face, Barcode, IR thermometer).
- The gate is a semi-automatic one. You will need to push the arm slightly to open the gate when access is granted.
- The reasonable design and high performance are to ensure the gates can move quickly and accurately, stably and quietly; with low-power consumption, energy conservation and environment protection.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant, heavy-duty, mold mechanism for extended service life
- The mechanism is mold design. All the components are precise and. It makes the gate system operate smoothly, low noise. A hydraulic damper can be added.
- The design of the tripod turnstile makes only one person pass at one time.
- Single directional or Bi-directional is options.
- LED directional indicator light on top
- Automatic clock function: if there is an open signal received, but the visitor does not pass through the gate within a specific time (default 5s), the turnstile arm will lock automatically.
- When power off, tripod turnstile arms will drop down automatically to allow free passage, which is complying with fire safety requirements.