Last updated on: March 1st, 2023 15:57 pm
FACE RECOGNITION TURNSTILE SWING TURNSTILE GATE carries a 2 years warranty and durable maintenance and repair support.
We can provide OEM and ODM services. Mairs offers the best face recognition turnstile swing turnstile gate for sale. We also provide biometric devices, such as IC/ID card readers, fingerprint scanners, QR code scanners, face recognition cameras, and so on.
Face recognition turnstile is a kind of pedestrian turnstile gate that is integrated with a face recognition camera. Usually, all types of turnstile gates can integrate with a face recognition camera. Of course, a face recognition camera can also integrate with the temperature measurement function. With the development of society and the progress of science and technology, face recognition turnstile will be getting more and more widely used. If you need any type of turnstile gate with a face recognition camera, please inquiry us
Face recognition turnstile is composed of two parts: the face recognition camera terminal and the pedestrian turnstile gate. The difference between the face recognition turnstile and the turnstile gate used alone is that the face recognition turnstile can not only control the turnstile gate through card swiping and QR code, but also control the turnstile gate opening through face recognition (face brushing), which does not only improve the experience of pedestrians in and out, but also improves the security of the place.
Face recognition is visual and in line with people’s thinking habits. To a certain extent, it is more convenient, safe, and reliable than passwords and keys. The dynamic face recognition turnstile gate integrates the functions of on-site face collection, identity verification, blacklist early warning, and so on. From reading ID card information to on-site collecting face photos, and comparing and obtaining results, the whole process is automated without adding peripheral hardware configuration. The operation process does not require manual intervention, and the collected information and comparison results can be uploaded to the big data acquisition platform in real time.
In recent years, the application of face recognition turnstile is more and more widely. Many office buildings, railway stations, and other crowded places use face recognition turnstile gates. Face recognition turnstile can not only quickly compare people in and out, but also effectively improve the site safety and traffic efficiency.
Based on the hardware turnstile gate, the face recognition turnstile adds a face recognition module. After collecting the visitor’s face information and judging the visiting authority through certain algorithm processing, it is often used in public places to replace manual audits.
Principle of face recognition turnstile:
Firstly, collect the face information of the person passing the turnstile gate through the face recognition camera, and then compare it with the personnel information in the system database. If the face recognition comparison passes, send the gate opening signal to the turnstile gate, and the pedestrian can pass the gate. If there is no face information of the person passing the gate in the database, it can pass by swiping the card.
In case of illegal intrusion, the turnstile gate sensing rear baffle will automatically lock and alarm. In case of follow-up, the turnstile gate will light the red light and alarm. Anti retrograde. After face recognition, if an employee of the other party is retrograde, the turnstile gate brake rod will be automatically closed and locked.
The face recognition turnstile swing turnstile is elegant and efficient. It is widely used in the hotel lobby, office buildings, banks, and other public places.
The administrator can effectively control the entry and exit. It is fast speed and can fast respond to high traffic occasions.
It is easy to set up multi-access based on the entry width. The lane width can be 900mm for handicapped or luggage access. If you want to buy a turnstile gate, please check our products page.
- Face recognition turnstile with a high traffic speed, which is usually applied in the location with high traffic flow in bi-direction running.
- The chassis is made from hairline texture 304 stainless steel, which creates a seamless and elegant access point to match most indoor environments.
- This face recognition turnstile comes with international standard RS485 and relays Which makes it widely compatible with all existing software in the industry and almost all the access control like RFID systems, Bar codes systems, Face recognition systems, fingerprint systems, etc.
- In case of emergency, cut off the power, the Slim swing turnstile will open automatically to allow free passage which is complying with fire safety requirements. But it has to come with a battery. As for export, the battery is sensitive, we can use the capacitor to replace
- Face recognition turnstile swing turnstile gate is suitable for luxury and high-end entrance solutions.
- The whole system runs smoothly, with low noise, high speed.
- Communication interface: RS485
- Alarm function, if there is an illegal intrusion and reverse intrusion, the gate will alarm and the door will lock.
- There is a total of 5pairs of infrared sensors The middle sensors are to prevent pinch pedestrians.
- Anti-tailing function, one person can pass at one time. If someone tails after the front people, the gate will alarm.
- LED indicator. Red cross and green arrow. There are also LED indicators on the front post. The LED light can be added to the arms.
- Bi-directional access reduces the need for more gates. It is accommodated for wheel Chair, shopping stroller increases the passing efficiency.
- Automatic reset function. If the people did pass within the preset time (default time is 5 seconds), the system will cancel the authority of the user and close automatically.
- Anti-bump, Anti clamp, The gates come with brushless During operation if someone hits the arm, the gate will reset automatically. This function effectively prevents pedestrians especially children from bumping, clipping, striking, etc.