Last updated on: March 3rd, 2023 15:31 pm
FLAP BARRIER PRICE FLAP BARRIER TURNSTILE carries a two years warranty and durable maintenance and repair support.
We can provide OEM and ODM services.
Flap barrier price is affordable and the flap barrier gate is with smoothest pass speed. The flap barrier price turnstile gate is designed especially aiming at pedestrian access control and medium-level security for various locations. Provides improved access security through sensors, flap barrier gate has great features, such as higher security, elegant design, and small noise operation, stable and smooth running, long usage life, etc.
- A sliding Barrier turnstile is constructed to control people entering or exiting the restricted area. It is usually used in high pedestrian traffic flow locations in both directions.
- The Slidingbarrier casing is made of brushed 304 stainless steel which creates a seamless and nice entrance system to blend into most indoor environments.
- It can be integrated with all third-party access control systems (e.g.: RFID access system, Push the button, Fingerprint and face recognition with temperature check).
- In case of emergency, the SlidingTurnstile arm will open automatically connecting with the battery or capacitor to allow free passage.
- Optical sliding Turnstiles are suitable for luxury and elegant entrance solutions.
- The sliding turnstile features fast speed, long life, high performance, and high operation dependability
- Alarm function, in case of illegal intrusion and reverse intrusion.
- The infrared sensor will alarm and the LED light will flash to prevent pinching pedestrians.
- Automatic reset function: sliding arms will close automatically within 5s in default (can be set) if a passenger delays to
- The sliding turnstile will stay in the lock if someone wants to burst in without swiping the RFID card.
- The LED directional indicator on the top and front post
- Casing Material: 304 stainless steel
- Anti-reverse function, the turnstile alarms if someone wants to enter in the reverse direction.
- Bi-direction or single-direction running are options