Last updated on: September 29th, 2023 17:10 pm
OPTICAL TURNSTILES carry a 2 years warranty and durable maintenance and repair support.
We can provide OEM and ODM services. We have experienced designers who can complete deep customization according to any of your needs. We will provide a series of materials such as 3D renderings, dimensional drawings, etc. as soon as possible. We also provide biometric devices, such as IC/ID card readers, fingerprint scanners, QR code scanners, face recognition cameras, and so on. If you need to integrate these devices on the full height turnstile gate or have any questions, please contact us
Optical turnstile is a kind of security turnstile that is controlled by sensors, which includes number of sensors incorporating a matrix of detection beams. The passage lane will be controlled by the logic of the sensors. Only when the optical turnstile gate gets the open signal, the passage is free to access. If not, the sensor will trigger the alarm. An optical turnstile can effectively prevent tailgating. If someone access withing valid card, the alarm will alert the security people. Optical turnstiles are perfect options if you need your space to have an open look. It can speed up the entry process. They can be in both directions running.
The sensor commonly used by the optical turnstiles is an opposite photoelectric sensor, which can more accurately sense the human body. An optical turnstile gate is equipped with multiple groups of radiation sensors to realize the in and out sensing of people. It is mainly at the gate entrance, the sector of the wing rod, and the gate exit. For accurate sensing, some optical turnstile gates install sensors at different heights of each part.
This Optical Turnstile is a slim swing turnstile gate. The standard relay and RS485 interface make it is compatible with all access control systems, such as the RFID card system, Face recognition, temperature checker system, Coin operated system, Bar code System, ESD Tester Access Control. Swing turnstile gate is a compact and cost-effective entrance solution.
We can also create a rendering for you within a few minutes based on your actual scenario. We also provide detailed layout and drawings, as well as installation drawings.
All models of swing optical turnstiles, speed gates can be customized according to your actual requirements. Some models of swing turnstile gate and sliding gate turnstile can be 900mm passage width also. Access Control Pedestrian Security Turnstile Gates Glass Optical Turnstiles Speed Gate.
- In case of emergency, cut off the power, the Slim swing glass optical turnstiles will open automatically to allow free passage which is complying with fire safety requirements. But it has to come with a battery. As for export, the battery is sensitive, we can use the capacitor to replace
- Optical Turnstiles are suitable for luxury and high-end entrance solutions.
- The whole system runs smoothly, with low noise, and high speed.
- Alarm function, if there is an illegal intrusion and reverse intrusion, the gate will alarm and the door will lock.
- There is a total of 5pairs of infrared sensors The middle sensor is to prevent pinch pedestrians.
- Anti-tailing function, one person can pass at one time. If someone tails after the front people, the gate will alarm
- LED indicator. Red cross and green arrow. There are also LED indicators on the front post. The LED light can be added to the arms.
- Bi-directional access reduces the need for more gates. It is accommodated for wheel Chair, shopping stroller increases the passing efficiency.
- Automatic reset function. If the people did not pass within the preset time (default time is 5 seconds), the system will cancel the authority of the user and close automatically
- Anti-bump, Anti clamp, The optical turnstiles come with a brushless motor. During operation, if someone hits the arm, the gate will reset automatically. This function effectively prevents pedestrians especially children from bumping, clipping, striking, etc.
We can provide the entire security access control solution. If you have your own access control system, you can directly use our turnstile gate. If you don’t have one, we also provide a complete security access control solution. Please refer to the video below for details.Sharing this: