Last updated on: December 18th, 2020 20:03 pm
FLAP BARRIER TURNSTILES carry a two years warranty and durable maintenance and repair support.
We can provide OEM and ODM service.
Automatic Flap Barrier Turnstiles NFC Access Control Turnstile Gate.
Flap barrier turnstiles is an ideal solution for the metro station, stadium, factory or commercial building. Flap barrier is well adopted in entrances and exits of buildings or construction sites, to help to track staff and visitors. Only authorized users are able to access specific areas through the flap barrier turnstiles. RFID, fingerprint verification, face recognition with temperature check, and vein verification technologies are available for options of flexible
- Flap Barrier turnstiles is constructed to control people entering or exiting the restricted area. It is usually used in high pedestrian traffic flow locations in both directions.
- The flap barrier turnstiles casing is made of brushed 304 stainless steel which creates a seamless and nice entrance system to blend into most indoor environments.
- It can be integrated with all third-party access control systems (e.g.: RFID access system, Push the button, Fingerprint and face recognition with temperature check).
- In case of emergency, the SlidingTurnstile arm will open automatically connecting with the battery or capacitor to allow free passage.
- Optical Sliding Turnstiles are suitable for luxury and elegant entrance solutions.
- The sliding turnstile features fast speed, long-life, high performance and high operation dependability
- Alarm function, in case of illegal intrusion and reverse intrusion.
- The infrared sensor will alarm and LED light will flash to prevent pinch pedestrians.
- Automatic reset function: sliding arms will close automatically within 5s in default (can be setting) if passenger delay to
- The flap barrier turnstiles will stay in the lock if someone wants to burst in without swiping the RFID card.
- LED directional indicator on top and front post
- Anti-reverse function, the turnstile alarms if someone wants to enter in the reverse direction.
- Bi-direction or single direction running are options