Last updated on: December 18th, 2020 20:13 pm
FLAP TURNSTILE GATE carry a 2 years warranty and durable maintenance and repair support.
We can provide OEM and ODM service.
Automation Flap Turnstile Gate with UHF RFID reader Access Control System Security for Tourism.
FLAP TURNSTILE GATE MT244 is a high-performance turnstile gate for pedestrian access control. Security turnstiles are a high-tech product aimed at pedestrian access intelligent management, which is an upgraded product based on intelligent tripod turnstile, swing barrier, average wing barrier. This flap turnstile gate is well-processed and newly-designed with full functions, high grade, and mainly used in high-grade places such as top-grade community, intelligent mansion, hotel, subway, port, club etc.
- Flap turnstile gate is constructed to control people entering or exiting the restricted area. It is usually used in high pedestrian traffic flow locations in both directions.
- The flap barrier casing is made of brushed 304 stainless steel which creates a seamless and nice entrance system to blend into most indoor environments.
- It can be integrated with all third-party access control systems (e.g.: RFID access system, Push the button, Fingerprint and face recognition with temperature check).
- In case of emergency, the FlapTurnstile arm will open automatically connecting with the battery or capacitor to allow free passage.
- OpticalFlap Turnstiles are suitable for luxury and elegant entrance solutions.
- The flap turnstile features fast speed, long-life, high performance and high operation dependability
- Alarm function, in case of illegal intrusion and reverse intrusion.
- The infrared sensor will alarm and LED light will flash to prevent pinch pedestrians.
- Automatic reset function: flap arms will close automatically within 5s in default (can be setting) if passenger delay to
- The flap turnstile gate will stay in the lock if someone wants to burst in without swiping the RFID card.
- LED directional indicator on top and front post
- Anti-reverse function, the turnstile alarms if someone wants to enter in the reverse direction.
- Bi-direction or single direction running are options