Last updated on: September 2nd, 2021 01:18 am
FULL HEIGHT TURNSTILES MT404 carries a two years warranty and durable maintenance and repair support.
We can provide OEM and ODM services.
The full height turnstiles is a high-security version of turnstiles. It is a bi-directional security turnstile with an electronic controller. The 90° openings make smooth, easy, and secure access control for the pedestrians. Full height turnstile is widely used for applications like government, park, prison, stadium, apartment, gym, museum, station, library, and factory, etc. Full Height Turnstiles provide a reliable and efficient way to ensure only authorized people are permitted access to each area of a building.
These full height turnstiles are easily capable of handling high volume and abusive conditions. The unit makes it simple to construct a multiple lane set-up while the simple in colors allows you to match this turnstile perfectly to your location.
Working well with IC card, ID card, bar code, fingerprint and so on, those card -reading identification equipment, it provides a civilized and sequential passageway to people, helps companies manage their employee effectively as well.
- Full height turnstiles are often used for high-security access control solutions.
- The body is made of brushed 304 stainless steel which is rigid, anti-rust robust, and durable.
- Full height turnstile is suitable for both indoor and outdoor settings.
- With anti-reverse function, stop reversed direction.
- To meet emergency control requirements, the turnstile gate will open automatically when the power is off.
- The whole system runs smoothly, with long-life performance, high operation dependability, and fast response.
- It can be a single direction or a double direction.
- Self-test function, when power is on, the system will restore automatically.
- Dual-bearing devices, keeping the gate in balance when there is an external force.
- Single-directional or Bi-directional is selectable.
- With LED indicator light.
- Can be controlled by a remote controller and managed by the computer directly.
- When power is off, the turnstile lane will be free to pass, complying with fire safety requirements.
- The size/design of the mainframe can be customized.
- The size can be adjusted to meet the requirements in different places.