Last updated on: December 18th, 2020 20:08 pm
FLAP BARRIER GATE TURNSTILE MT249 carry a two years warranty and durable maintenance and repair support.
We can provide OEM and ODM service.
304 Stainless Steel Automatic Flap Barrier Gate Turnstile For Access Control System
FLAP BARRIER GATE TURNSTILE is designed for use in applications with high volume pedestrian traffic that require rapid access. Safety is always the priority no matter in what situation. The flap barrier turnstile is a fully automatic gate. Personnel movement is monitored by multiple safety sensors built within the casing. The closing force on the flap is controlled by the anti-pinch sensor preventing injury to pedestrians.
- Flap Barrier gate turnstile is constructed to control people entering or exiting the restricted area. It is usually used in high pedestrian traffic flow locations in both directions.
- The flap barrier casing is made of brushed 304 stainless steel which creates a seamless and nice entrance system to blend into most indoor environments.
- It can be integrated with all third-party access control systems (e.g.: RFID access system, Push the button, Fingerprint and face recognition with temperature check).
- In case of emergency, the FlapTurnstile arm will open automatically connecting with the battery or capacitor to allow free passage.
- OpticalFlap Turnstiles are suitable for luxury and elegant entrance solutions.
- The flap turnstile features fast speed, long-life, high performance and high operation dependability
- Alarm function, in case of illegal intrusion and reverse intrusion.
- The infrared sensor will alarm and LED light will flash to prevent pinch pedestrians.
- Automatic reset function: flap arms will close automatically within 5s in default (can be setting) if passenger delay to
- The flap turnstile will stay in the lock if someone wants to burst in without swiping the RFID card.
- LED directional indicator on top and front post
- Anti-reverse function, the turnstile alarms if someone wants to enter in the reverse direction.
- Bi-direction or single direction running are options