Last updated on: September 2nd, 2021 02:09 am
PORTABLE TURNSTILE TRIPOD TURNSTILE GATE carries a 2 years warranty and durable maintenance and repair support.
We can provide OEM and ODM services. Mairs offers the best quality portable turnstile tripod turnstile gate for sale at an affordable price.
The portable turnstile tripod turnstile gate represents a classic and safe way to protect your premises. The Tripod turnstile is used in various indoor and
outdoor environments applications. They fit perfectly as an economical option in office buildings and other related
- Portable turnstile Tripod turnstiles are compact and cost-effective entrance solutions.
- The portable turnstile has fully rainproofed 304 stainless steel housing, which is rust-resistant, solid, durable.
- The Portable turnstile can be mounted for both indoor and outdoor locations. The IP rate is 54
- It has an international standard relay output, which can be easily integrated with all kinds of third-party access control systems (i.e RFID, Fingerprint, Face recognition, Barcode, IR thermometer).
- The portable turnstile is a semi-automatic one. You will need to push the arm slightly to open the gate when access is granted.
- The reasonable design and high performance are to ensure the gates can move quickly and accurately, stably and quietly; with low-power consumption, energy conservation, and environment protection.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant, heavy-duty, mold mechanism for extended service life
- The mechanism is mold design. All the components are precise and. It makes the gate system operate smoothly, with low noise. A hydraulic damper can be added.
- The design of the tripod turnstile makes only one person pass at one time.
- Single-directional or Bi-directional is an option.
- LED directional indicator light on top
- Automatic clock function: if there is an open signal received, but the visitor does not pass through the gate within a specific time (default 5s), the turnstile arm will lock automatically.
- When power off, tripod turnstile arms will drop down automatically to allow free passage, which is complying with fire safety requirements.