Last updated on: October 11th, 2023 09:10 am
Subway turnstile flap barrier turnstile MT225 carries a two years warranty and durable maintenance and repair support.
We can provide OEM and ODM services. We have experienced designers who can complete deep customization according to any of your needs. We will provide a series of materials such as 3D renderings, dimensional drawings, etc. as soon as possible. We also provide biometric devices, such as IC/ID card readers, fingerprint scanners, QR code scanners, face recognition cameras, and so on. If you need to integrate these devices on the full height turnstile gate or have any questions, please contact us
Subway turnstile is a kind of pedestrian access control management turnstile gate, which is used at the entrance and exit of subway station to control passengers in and out in combination with subway ticket checking system. Generally, the flap barrier turnstile is selected for the subway turnstile, because the subway station is a place with close personnel, the passenger flow is relatively large, and the traffic speed of the flap barrier turnstile is also relatively fast.
Why does the subway turnstile pass faster, because the sensor usually used by the subway turnstile is an opposite photoelectric sensor, which can more accurately sense the human body. A subway turnstile gate is equipped with multiple groups of radiation sensors to realize the in and out sensing of people. It is mainly at the gate entrance, the gate middle, and the gate exit. For accurate sensing, some subway turnstile gates install sensors at different heights of each part.
We can also create a rendering for you within a few minutes based on your actual scenario. We also provide detailed layouts and drawings, as well as installation drawings.
Principle of Metro turnstile gate:
The sensor installed at the gate entrance is used to sense whether people invade the gate. Swipe the card outside the yellow line, there is no object at the gate entrance, the sensor signal is normal, and the turnstile door will open; If the person walks into the yellow line, the sensor signal at the gate entrance changes, and even if you swipe the card, the turnstile door will not open. The purpose of this design is to prevent the opening and closing of the turnstile gate when swiping the card at a short distance from causing potential safety hazards and to prevent ticket evasion.
After the turnstile door is opened, the human body will pass through the sensor at the second part of the door. When a person stands at the door, the sensor senses the person, and the door will always be open to prevent injury.
After the person passes through the door, go to the gate exit sensor in the third part. At this time, the sensor senses the person through the reflected signal, and the signal will be fed back to the door, and the door will be closed. If two people forcibly cross the gate and the first person goes out first, it will cause a pinch injury.
The technology of the subway turnstile sensor, together with the counting system, can be used for the statistics of the number of people passing through the subway entrance. This application is a very important technological breakthrough. Therefore, the metro turnstile gate has very high requirements for the stability and reliability of the sensor.
Flap Barrier Gate Subway Turnstile MT225 offers a reliable and efficient method to ensure only authorized users are allowed access to each area of a building. A direction indicator showed that pedestrians had access to the current status, and guide pedestrians through correct and smooth passage. These security turnstiles are highly integrated for every access control system, such as face recognition devices, fingerprints, QR readers, RFID systems, etc.
- The flap barrier subway turnstile is constructed to control people entering or exiting the restricted area. It is usually used in high pedestrian traffic flow locations in both directions.
- The flap barrier casing is made of brushed 304 stainless steel which creates a seamless and nice entrance system to blend into most indoor environments.
- It can be integrated with all third-party access control systems (e.g.: RFID access system, Push the button, Fingerprint and face recognition with temperature check).
- In case of emergency, the FlapTurnstile arm will open automatically connecting with the battery or capacitor to allow free passage.
- OpticalFlap Turnstiles are suitable for luxury and elegant entrance solutions.
- The flap turnstile features fast speed, long life, high performance, and high operation dependability.
- Alarm function, in case of illegal intrusion and reverse intrusion.
- The infrared sensor will alarm and the LED light will flash to prevent pinching pedestrians.
- Automatic reset function: flap arms will close automatically within 5s in default (can be set) if a passenger delays to
- The flap turnstile will stay in the lock if someone wants to burst in without swiping the RFID card.
- The LED directional indicator on the top and front post
- Anti-reverse function, the turnstile alarms if someone wants to enter in the reverse direction.
- Bi-direction or single-direction running are options
- Working temperature: -40℃~+70℃
- Working humidity: 30%~95%
- Working environment: Indoor
- Input interface: RS485, dry contact relay
- Mechanism: Brushed motor 35W
- Infrared sensor: 4 pairs
- MCBF: 5,000,000 Cycles
- Application: Bus stations, Hotels, Government Halls, schools, etc
We can provide the entire security access control solution. If you have your own access control system, you can directly use our turnstile gate. If you don’t have one, we also provide a complete security access control solution. Please refer to the video below for details.Sharing this: